Invisible Z-Wave on/off control.
Using the power of Z-Wave wireless communication, the Aeotec Micro Smart Relay will turn your existing wall switch into a Z-Wave enabled smart switch.
A smart switch that can automate your appliances or lighting.
A smart switch that can monitor and reduce your electricity consumption.
And a smart switch that connects to your Z-Wave controller allowing it to become intelligently automated, or controlled from your existing wall switch or anywhere in the world via a smartphone.
Perfect, precise control.
Whether it’s when you get up in the morning or get home from work in the afternoon, whether it’s when you’re making coffee or sitting down to enjoy your home theatre, your home is precisely as you want it.
From energy saving to enjoyment, the perfect scene is always set.
Micro Smart Relay is only 1.8cm deep, helping to ensure easy installation - even in the smallest spaces.
As well as wireless Z-Wave control, you can also maintain local wall switch manual control.
Monitor energy usage.
Each Micro Smart Relay comes with its own inbuilt energy meter. Record, understand and adapt just how much money your appliances and lighting are costing you.
Your licensed electrician can have this module installed in minutes - it connects to your existing electrical wiring.
The Aeotec Micro Smart Relay also acts as a wireless Z-Wave repeater, expanding and strengthening your Z-Wave network.
Great wireless range.
Each Micro Smart Relay can talk to other Z-Wave devices up to 15m away - ensuring strong, reliable, wireless communication.
The finer details
- RF Protocol: Z‐Wave
- Z‐Wave device type: Z-Wave Binary Switch, Routing Slave
- RF Frequency: 921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave
- RF wireless range: Up to 15m
- Application: Indoor use only
- Power: 90-260VAC, 50/60Hz
- Output: 10A max. output
- Operation temperature: 0 ~ 70 °C
- Dimensions: 52 x 49 x 18.5 mm
- Compliance: FCC, cUL, CE, ROHS
- This installation must be done by a certified electrician.
- Before engaging an electrician, check that they provide an electrical compliance certificate.
- Please check the maximum load before installing or operating.
- Warranty claims will need to provide installation compliance certificate from your electrician.
|Name||Aeotec Z-Wave Micro Smart Relay|
|Product Manual||Aeotec Z-Wave Micro Smart Relay Product Manual|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|