Flood sensor. Water sensor. Accurate sensor.
Aeotec Z-Wave Water Sensor is able to detect the accidental presence of water, from small leaks to large floods, making it the perfect emergency accessory for your Z-Wave network.
Water Sensor can also detect the absence of water, meaning it’s the perfect accessory for managing when water should be present for the likes of fish tanks and water tanks.
Water Sensor is accurate, super accurate. It can detect the presence or absence of as little as 0.03% of an inch of water (less than a millimetre).
The finer details
- RF Protocol: Z‐Wave.
- RF Frequency: 921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave.
- Z‐wave device type: Z-wave multiple level , routing slave.
- Power: USB powered or 3 x AA batteries.
- Battery Life: More than 1 year.
- Status Indicator: LED Light.
- Wireless Range: Up to 30m without obstacles.
- Application: Indoor / Outdoor.
- Operation temperature: 0 ~ 55 °C.
- Weight: 270g.
- Housing: ABS.
- Compliance: CE, C-Tick.
|Name||Aeotec Z-Wave Water Sensor|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|
Value Quality PerformanceTimon 2/02/2017Not sure why Victor gave review he did! I find this to be almost too sensitive! Sends multiple alerts as water touches contacts.
Also has feature to detect lack of water, so you can use it in Tanks and pools to get an alert when the water is too low!
Handy little device!
Value Quality PerformanceVictoron 7/10/2016The z-wave range on this product is terrible. I tested after installing and the prongs need the be basically submerged before it sent a signal to my vera. Better options out there