Double the value.
No nonsense Z-Wave.
For those on a budget, this DHS Z-Wave Dual Micro Relay is an excellent, affordable alternative to some of the more expensive Z-Wave micro modules on the market - without compromising on reliability.
This module will provide Z-Wave control for two separate and independent electrical loads up to 6A - 1440W for each circuit. It's like two Z-Wave modules for the price of one.
Easily installed behind your existing or new "bell press" wall switches by a licensed electrician.
Note: Not suitable for toggle and electronic buttons. A neutral wire is required for the device to function.
The DHS Z-Wave Dual Micro Relay measures 48mm x 45mm x 18mm, making it easy to install almost anywhere.
Maintain local on / off control by using a momentary / bell-press style wall switch.
Acts as a wireless Z-Wave repeater expanding and strengthening your Z-Wave network.
The finer details
- RF Protocol: Z‐Wave (SingleChannel Command Class)
- RF Frequency: 921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave
- RF wireless range: Up to 30m
- Z‐Wave device type: Z-Wave Binary Switch, Routing Slave
- Z‐wave device type: Z-Wave controller
- Power: AC 240V / 50Hz
- Max loading: 6A / 1440W each circuit
- Switch compatibility: "Momentary" or "Bell Press" type only
- Application: Indoor use only
- Operation temperature: 0 ~ 55 °C
- Storage temperature: ‐10 ~ 80 °C
- Weight: 50g
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 48mm x 45mm x 18mm
- Compliance: AS/NZS 4268:2008, AS/NZS CISPR 14.1, IEC60669-2-1
- Not compatible with 2-way and multi-way lighting circuits.
- Please check the maximum load before installing or operating.
- This installation must be done by a certified electrician.
- Before engaging an electrician, check that they provide an electrical compliance certificate.
- Warranty claims will need to provide installation compliance certificate from your electrician.
|Name||DHS Z-Wave Dual Micro Relay|
|Product Manual||DHS Z-Wave Dual Micro Relay Product Manual|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|