Up. Down. Simple.
No nonsense Z-Wave.
For those on a budget, this DHS Z-Wave Micro Motor Controller is an excellent, affordable alternative to some of the more expensive Z-Wave micro modules on the market - without compromising on reliability.
This module will allow you to control any 3 wire 240V AC motor.
Easily installed behind your existing or new "bell press" wall switches by a licensed electrician.
Note: Not suitable for toggle and electronic buttons. A neutral wire is required for this device to function.
The DHS Z-Wave Micro Motor Controller measures 48mm x 45mm x 18mm, making it easy to install almost anywhere.
Maintain local up / down control by using a double momentary / bell-press style wall switch.
Acts as a wireless Z-Wave repeater expanding and strengthening your Z-Wave network.
Connect an optional temperature sensor to this module and your Z-Wave controller can open, close, raise or lower your window coverings based on the current temperature.
Can be set for custom intermediate stops set as a percentage of shade travel and can also be used to tilt horizontal blinds.
A 6A external fuse before the Motor Controller must be installed in-line to protect against overload (see manual for more details).
The finer details
- RF Protocol: Z-Wave (Multilevel Command Class)
- RF Frequency: 921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave
- RF wireless range: Up to 30m
- Z‐Wave device type: Z-Wave binary switch, routing slave
- Switch compatibility: "Momentary" or "Bell Press" type only
- Application: Indoor use only
- Operation temperature: 0 ~ 55 °C
- Storage temperature: ‐10 ~ 80 °C
- Weight: 70g
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 51.5mm x 45mm x 18mm
- Compliance: RCM N5496
- This installation must be done by a certified electrician.
- Before engaging an electrician, check that they provide an electrical compliance certificate.
- Please check the maximum load before installing or operating.
- Warranty claims will need to provide installation compliance certificate from your electrician.
|Name||DHS Z-Wave Micro Motor Controller|
|Product Manual||DHS Z-Wave Micro Motor Controller Product Manual|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|