Z-Wave control for your chain opening windows and skylights.
The Fakro Z-Wave Motorised Window Opener, thanks to it's small dimensions and suitable force output are ideal for chain opening windows and skylights - fully compatible with the Z-Wave system. The motors can be applied in both centre pivot and top hung and pivot roof windows as well as windows of non-standard dimensions.
Automatic control of ventilation openings and windows can contribute significantly to maintaining a healthy and comfortable indoor climate. This European engineered, manufactured and Z-Wave certified product is the perfect choice for your chain driven windows and skylights.
The motor is equipped with built-in overload protection and the maximum chain reach is 24cm.
- 1. Skylight or awning – fixed mounting (inside frame).
- 2. Skylight or awning – with angle brackets (inside frame).
- 3. Tilt or awning window – fixed mounting (sash mounted).
- 4. Tilt or awning window – with angle brackets (sash mounted).
- 5. Tilt or awning window - frame mounted.
- Automatic switch off when end stop is reached.
- Motor overload protection.
- Tight closing electronically defined pressing force.
- AU/NZ Z-Wave ready.
- Integrates with all certified Z-Wave controllers.
The finer details
- RF Protocol: Z‐Wave (Binary Command Class).
- RF Frequency: 921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave.
- Wireless Range: Up to 30m without obstacles.
- Operating Voltage: 12V - 15V DC (power adaptor not included).
- Power consumption: 0.15A.
- Opening/Closing Force: 200 N.
- Trow: 350 mm.
- Application: Indoor use only.
- Operation temperature: 0 ~ 55 °C.
- Weight: 1.8 kg.
- Housing: Metal Alloy.
- Compliance: CE, C‐tick, Electrical Safety.
|Name||Fakro Z-Wave Motorised Window Opener|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|