HomeKit Door / Window Sensor.
- HomeKit sensor that monitors the opening of doors, windows and gates.
- Trigger scenes when a door has been opened. For example, start your "I'm home" scene when you open the front door.
- Built-in temperature sensor allows you to monitor temperature throughout your home.
- Use Siri to check the status of your sensor, just ask "Hey Siri, what is the temperature in the living room".
- Setup using the Fibaro app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in a few simple steps.
- Compact design makes it easy to install on almost anything that opens and closes.
Watch the video.
Ultra compact design.
70.8 x 17.7 x 17.6 mm
The smallest sensor of this type available in the World. Its extremely lightweight and thin design makes it almost invisible on every window and door.
Powered by a small ER14250 AA battery (included) which will last at least 2 years.
Trigger your 'I'm Home' Scene.
Integrated with other HomeKit-enabled devices, automatically trigger your 'I'm Home' scene when you walk through the front door.
Alerts when the front door opens.
Know when your kids are home from school. The Door/Window sensor can alert you if the front door has been opened.
Its built-in temperature sensor can trigger your HomeKit-enabled AC or Heat to turn on or off to ensure your comfort.
Siri voice control.
"Hey Siri, what's the temperature in Zoey's room?"
Fibaro HomKit Door Window Sensor will immediately inform you about attempts to open or remove the sensor housing.
Protects your home.
Your will also be immediately informed if a door or window is opened...and it shouldn't be - Even when you are away from home.
So many uses.
Monitor nearly anything that opens and closes. Place on your pet's door to keep tabs on your four-legged family members.
Intuitive Fibaro app.
Easy-to-read interface and easy to add devices.
Preview of the current state of all connected equipment.
Devices added by the Fibaro app are also available in the Apple Home app.
The finer details
- Apple HomeKit Compatible: Yes.
- Wireless protocol: Bluetooth® Low Energy.
- Wireless frequency: 2.4GHz.
- Wireless range: Up to 50m (open space - less depending on obstacles).
- Size: 70.8mm x 17.7mm x 17.6mm (plus magnet).
- Weight: 60 grams.
- Power: 1 x ER14250 AA (included).
- Battery Life: At least 2 years.
|Name||Fibaro HomeKit Door Window Sensor|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|
Value Quality PerformanceAndrewon 18/07/2017I found the set up pretty easy, just using the HomeKit app, and no computer. Using it for our back door currently, as we use that more as it's closer to the garage, and I like that it also gives a temperature reading, which is helpful. So far, I like it.