HomeKit Flood Sensor.
- HomeKit sensor that detects water leaks and flooding.
- Trigger other HomeKit devices based on temperature or water detection.
- Built-in acoustic alarm signals when water is detected to immediately warn you of potential water damage.
- It responds to Siri which allows you to check the temperature or check if there is a leak or flood in your home.
- Built-in temperature sensor allows you to also monitor room temperature.
- Setup using the Fibaro app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in a few simple steps.
Watch the video.
Difficult to submerge.
It can handle any type of flood, whether it be fast or slow. The enclosure is waterproof and floats, preventing submersion which could cause it to stop communicating.
Water leak detection.
Fibaro HomeKit Flood Sensor will alert you at the first sign of a water leak - before costly water damage has occurred.
Equipped with sensitive, corrosion-proof 24K gold probes - allowing for placement almost anywhere - including uneven surfaces.
Discreet and compact.
Its small size allows you to place it in almost any at risk areas (like beside the tub, under the dishwasher or in the laundry).
More than just a flood sensor.
Detects water leaks and measures the ambient temperature in a room.
Built-in audible alarm and RGB LED help you react quickly in the event of flooding or breach of the sensor.
Siri voice control.
"Hey Siri, what's the temperature in the kitchen?"
Intuitive Fibaro app.
Easy-to-read interface and easy to add devices.
Preview of the current state of all connected equipment.
Devices added by the Fibaro app are also available in the Apple Home app.
The finer details
- Apple HomeKit Compatible: Yes.
- Wireless protocol: Bluetooth® Low Energy.
- Wireless frequency: 2.4GHz.
- Wireless range: Up to 50m (open space - less depending on obstacles).
- Size: 72mm x 72mm x 28mm.
- Weight: 60 grams.
- Power: 1 x CR123A (included).
- Battery Life: At least 2 years.
|Name||Fibaro HomeKit Flood Sensor|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|