The smallest of them all.
The GOAP (Qubino) Z-Wave Relay is the smallest Z-Wave module of its kind in the World.
The most versatile of them all.
The GOAP (Qubino) Z-Wave Relay (On / Off) module is compatible with 240V AC as well as 24V ~ 30V DC.
Control 240V lighting including incandescent, halogen, LED and fluorescent lighting.
24V ~ 30V DC
Perfect for Z-Wave on/off control of irrigation solenoids or other low-voltage devices.
The simplest installation.
Easily installs behind your exisiting switch - maintaining traditional wall-switch control whilst adding intelligent Z-Wave control.
You are free to express yourself and use almost any switch you like (or none at all). Compatible with momentary, toggle, 2-way or 3-way switches.
Combined with your Z-Wave Gateway Controller, you can monitor and record the energy used by the connected light or device.
The finer details
- Power: 110 - 230 VAC ±10% (50/60Hz) or 24V~30V DC
- Rated load current of AC output (res. load): 1 X 10A / 230 VAC
- Rated load current of DC output (res. load): 1 X 10A / 30 VDC
- Output circuit power of AC output (res. load): 2300 W (230 VAC)
- Output circuit power of DC output (res. load): 240 W (24 VDC)
- Power Measurement Accuracy: P = 5–50 W, +/-3 W - P > 50 W, +/-3%
- Electricity consumption: 0.4 W
- Newest generation, powerful 500 Z-Wave Chip
- New Z-Wave Plus protocol
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave 921Mhz (Approved Aus. / NZ)
- Antenna Range: Up to 30 meters indoors
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 41.8 x 36.8 x 15.4 mm
Additional parameters for expert users...
- Parameter no. 1 – Input I1 switch type.
- Parameter no. 2 – Input I2 contact type.
- Parameter no. 11 - Automatic turning off output after set time.
- Parameter no. 12 - Automatic turning on output after set time.
- Parameter no. 15 - Automatic turning off / on seconds or milliseconds selection.
- Parameter no. 30 - Saving the state of the relay after a power failure.
- Parameter no. 63 – Output Switch selection.
- Parameter no. 100 – Disable Endpoint I2 or select Notification Type and Event.
- Parameter no. 110 – Temperature sensor offset settings.
- Parameter no. 120 – Digital temperature sensor reporting.
|Name||GOAP Z-Wave Relay (24V DC)|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|