Place it anywhere.
The Philips hue Dimmer switch can be used as a normal wall switch. You can place it anywhere you want, using screws or the adhesive tape on the back plate of the switch.
You can also use hue Dimmer as a portable remote control. On your nightstand, coffee table or anywhere you would like wireless dimming control of your hue lights.
Mount hue Dimmer on the wall for traditional "light-switch" control.
Easily remove hue Dimmer from the included wall mount bracket.
Take hue Dimmer anywhere as a remote control for your hue lights.
Works with hue Bridge.
(Both Gen 1 & Gen 2.)
The hue Dimmer is designed to work with the Philips hue Bridge.
You can add up to 10 hue Dimmer switches to your Bridge.
No wires - Easy DIY installation.
(Electrician not required!)
The wireless hue Dimmer switch is powered by a single CR2450 lithium battery.
You'll get a minimum 3 years use before it needs to be changed.
So easy to configure...
Using the free (iOS or Android) hue app, you can easily assign hue lighting to the hue Dimmer.
You can use the on-button to switch between 4 light recipes, or choose your favourite 4 scenes. It's all up to you.
Watch the video.
- Connect up to 10 hue Dimmer switches to your hue Bridge.
- Powered via replaceable CR2450 watch battery (included).
- Battery lifetime is a minimum of 3 years.
- Wireless protocol: Zigbee Green Power, IEEE 802.15.4.
- Wireless frequency: 2.4GHz (2400–2483.5 MHz).
- Signal range: 12–25 m, depending on local circumstances.
- Lifetime: 50,000+ clicks.
- Weight of Dimmer is 37g (67g including wall plate).
- Wall plate size H:115mm , W:70mm, D:14mm.
- Remote size: H:92mm, W:35mm, D:11mm.
|Warranty||24 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|
Value Quality PerformanceAaronon 31/05/2017Works really well, super easy to setup. Will be getting a few more.
Value Quality PerformanceDuncanon 7/10/2016One of the drawbacks of the Hue lights is that you need to leave the light or lamp turned on for them to work. Previously the only way to turn them on or off was with a smartphone. Not ideal! Now I can control my Hue lights just like a normal light switch on the wall. If you have Hue, I highly recommend this product.