The power of touch.
Hue Tap can be used as a normal, wireless wall switch. You can place it anywhere you want, using screws or the included adhesive tape on the back plate of the switch.
You can also use hue Tap as a portable remote control. On your nightstand, coffee table or anywhere you would like wireless control of your hue lights.
Mount hue Tap on the wall for traditional "light-switch" control.
Easily remove hue Tap from the included wall mount bracket.
Take hue Tap anywhere for easy remote control of your hue lights.
Works with hue Bridge.
(Both Gen 1 & Gen 2.)
The hue Tap is designed to work with the Philips hue Bridge.
You can add up to 25 hue Tap switches to your Bridge.
Batteries not included.
(Because they're not required!)
Every time you press a hue Tap button, it charges using kinetic energy.
You will never have to buy batteries for the hue Tap... Very clever (and eco-friendly).
So easy to configure...
Using the free hue app, you can easily assign your 4 favourite Philips hue lighting scenes to each of the 4 hue Tap buttons.
Select a scene you have created yourself, one of the scenes that Philips has created for you, or program a button to switch all lights off. It's all up to you.
Watch the video.
- Connect up to 25 hue Tap switches to your hue Bridge.
- Powered via kinetic energy provided by your button touch.
- Wireless protocol: Zigbee Green Power, IEEE 802.15.4.
- Wireless frequency: 2.4GHz (2400–2483.5 MHz).
- Signal range: 15–30 m, depending on local circumstances.
- Number of configurable buttons: 4.
- Lifetime: 50,000+ clicks.
- Dimensions: 75mm diameter, 25mm height.
|Warranty||24 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|