Z-Wave heating and cooling control.
Control and monitor your home's temperature by your smartphone, tablet or computer while you are at the office, home, or anywhere around the world using your Z-Wave Gateway Controller of choice. For added convenience, the thermostat unit can be run using battery power or using power from your heating/cooling system, giving you the option of permanently eliminating battery changes.
A smart thermostat designed with the end user in mind. It combines compatibility with any Z-Wave certified controller or gateway with an incredibly simple and intuitive design.
Compatible with a broad range of 24-volt heating and cooling systems, including both single-stage (cooling) and single and two-stage heating systems (non-heat pump), single-stage heat pumps, and heating-only or cooling-only systems using standard 24V connections.
The finer details
- Standard 24V HVAC compatibility - Easy DIY installation.
- Support AA x 4 alkaline batteries (No C-wire required) or standard HVAC 24V AC input.
- Support 2 stage heat, 2 stage cool, 2 stage fan.
- 24V AC single & two stage conventional heating systems (gas/oil/electric).
- Heat pump systems with up to two stages of heating (electric/gas).
- Zoned forced air and zoned hot water (2 or 3 wire).
- Millivolt systems (12-24Vac or DC source).
- Control from smartphone, tablet or computer (via any Z-Wave Gateway Controller).
- Integrates with certified Z-Wave Australian (921.42MHz) Controllers.
- Z-Wave (Plus) Dual Mode (FLiRS & Always Listening).
- Power: DC 6V, 4 x AA batteries OR 24 VAC ± 20% 50/60Hz.
- Temperature Measurable Range: 0 ~ 40 °C.
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 27.5mm.
|Name||Remotec Z-Wave Thermostat|
|Product Manual||Remotec Z-Wave Thermostat (ZTS-500) Product Manual|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|