On ~ Off. Simple.
The SCHLAGE Z-Wave Plug-In Relay is a switch which can be plugged into any standard Australian type power socket. This smart device can be used to turn your home appliances or plug-in lamps on or off, either manually or remotely using a certified Z-Wave controller.
When the switch is turned off, it emits a faint, blue LED light making it easy to locate.
The finer details
- RF Protocol: Z‐Wave (Binary Command Class).
- RF Frequency: 921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave.
- Z‐wave device type: Z-Wave binary switch, routing slave.
- Plug Type: Australian type AC socket.
- Operating Voltage: AC 230V / 50Hz.
- Max Loading: 2200W / 10A.
- Status Indicator: Blue LED light.
- Wireless Range: Up to 30m without obstacles.
- Application: Indoor use only.
- Operation temperature: 0 ~ 55 °C.
- Storage temperature: ‐10 ~ 80 °C.
- Weight: 330g.
- Housing: ABS.
- Compliance: CE, C-Tick, AUS/NZ Electrical Safety.
|Name||SCHLAGE Z-Wave Plug-In Relay|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|