Small and convenient Z-Wave control.
Four buttons, multiple devices. The Vision Z-Wave Keyfob Remote can control multiple Z-Wave devices and scenes with a simple button push.
Place one on your keychain, bedside table or in the glovebox - anywhere you would like convenient control of your Z-wave devices and scenes.
Featuring the latest Z-Wave Plus 500 series chipset - further - faster - more secure.
All Z-Wave certified Gateways in AUS/NZ (921.42 MHz): Vera Lite / 3 / Edge - Fibaro Home Center Lite / 2.
The finer details
- RF Protocol: Z‐Wave Plus.
- RF Frequency: 921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave.
- Wireless Range: Up to 30m without obstacles.
- Buttons: 4.
- Scene Controller: Yes.
- Setting Modes: Inclusion/Exclusion/Association/Learning/Shift.
- Control Modes: Arm/Disarm, On/Off Control.
- Power: Lithium Rechargeable Battery (220mAH).
- Updates: Supports over-the-air firmware updates.
- Charging: Micro USB (5V).
- Application: Indoor use only.
- Operation temperature: 0 ~ 55 °C.
- Weight: 70g.
- Housing: ABS.
|Name||Vision Z-Wave Keyfob Remote|
|Product Manual||Vision Z-Wave Keyfob Remote Product Manual|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|
Value Quality PerformanceJ. Masonon 5/09/2016This is my most used home automation device - I keep it on my nightstand and use it everyday to control scenes through my vera. Has been very reliable so far. Only downside is the price!
Value Quality PerformanceGranton 10/05/2016Haven't tried directly connecting with a z-wave device, so I can't comment on that. But as far as using with my HC2, very easy and works great.