The MS13 Hawkeye motion sensor is a tiny wireless motion sensor that can be attached to the wall with screws or self–adhesive tape. When motion is detected the unit transmits wireless RF signals to a home control RF Interface module such as the TM13 or V572AE. The interface in turn transmits an X10 home control signal to your home control receivers, turning on lights or triggering sequences.
A time after motion stops (programmable), the MS13 sends an X10 off signal and the light or device then turns off. This duration can be programmed up to 256 minutes. A built–in light sensor gives you the option to only detect motion and turn on your lights when it is dark.
The "switch-less" house. Purchase Hawkeye motion detectors for every room in your house and you'll never have to press a light switch again! The light will also turn off after you leave the room. Not only does this make your life much more convenient, but you won't waste energy by leaving on lights.
n conjunction with a programmable interface, you can program sequences triggered by the MS13 motion detector. For instance, you could have a sequence illuminating the pathway to the bathroom at 15% dim level, for those dark trips in the middle of the night. The lights will turn off after going back to bed.
- RF range of up to 30 metres
- An adjustable time delay of 1–256 minutes (or no off transmission)
- Weather resistant, can be mounted under eaves or other sheltered locations
- Dusk/Dawn feature can advise your home control interfaces when dawn/dusk is detected
- Can trigger moods and sequences when used in conjunction with programmable interfaces such as the computer interface or Leopard 2 touch screen
|Name||X10 RF Wireless Motion Sensor|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|