Small. Wireless. Invisible.
Detect the status (open or closed) and provide Z-Wave intelligence to your doors and windows.
Automatically trigger Z-Wave enabled devices and scenes on the opening or closing of your doors and windows.
Installation of this device requires holes to be drilled into your door/window and frame. It's small size makes it easy to install in a matter of minutes.
Trigger Z-Wave enabled scenes, devices or security scenarios when your door or window is opened.
Once installed, the sensor is virtually invisible and tamper proof when your door or window is closed.
All Z-Wave certified Gateways in AUS/NZ (921.42 MHz): Vera Lite / 3 / Edge - Fibaro Home Center Lite / 2.
The finer details
- RF Protocol: Z‐Wave Plus.
- RF Frequency: 921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave.
- Wireless Range: Up to 30m without obstacles.
- Power: 3V Lithium Long Life CR2 Battery (included).
- Low Battery: Supports notification.
- Colours: White and brown end-caps included.
- Updates: Firmware over the air upgrade functionality.
- Application: Indoor use only.
- Operation temperature: 0 ~ 55 °C.
- Weight: 30g.
- Housing: ABS.
- Dimensions: 65mm (L) x 19mm (W) x 19mm (H).
|Name||Aeotec Z-Wave Recessed Door and Window Sensor|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|