Perfect wireless Z-Wave control.
Use it anywhere in your home or office. The WallMote is there for you whenever and wherever you need it.
The WallMote is more than just a remote control. It's a smart wireless Z-Wave remote control - always ready for your command.
- Control up to 16 different Z-Wave scenes or devices with a simple touch.
- Single touch, long-press, or slide to activate Z-Wave automation scenarios.
- 3 unique action feedback indicators: RGB LED, beep and vibration (optional).
- Built-in rechargeable battery with easy micro USB access.
- Simple and elegant installation - Attaches to wall plate with a magnet.
- Z-Wave Plus AES-128 encryption for secure communication.
Installation is simple.
Convenient wireless Z-Wave control anywhere you like - in minutes...
Use the (non-marking) 3M double-sided adhesive pad located on the back of the WallMote Mounting Bracket to place it on your wall.
Place the WallMote onto the mounting bracket - it is held securely in place by tiny magnets in the Mounting Bracket.
You can also easily remove the WallMote from its mounting bracket and use it anywhere as a wireless Z-Wave remote control.
Lighting. Appliances. Scenes.
The Aeotec WallMote looks like a simple sleek wall switch, but endless utility hides behind its modern design.
The WallMote is a Z-Wave scene controller, capable of commanding up to 16 different scenes and more than 15 unique devices within each scene. When connected to your Z-Wave gateway controller, get creative with unlimited personalised control combinations of your Z-Wave devices.
Create scenes for specific scenarios...
Ready for bed? Simply click the WallMote to lock the front door, turn off all lights and adjust the thermostat to your preferred night setting.
Ready for a movie? Touch and swipe your WallMote to dim the lights and turn on your entertainment centre.
Have the commands be as simple or advanced as you like: the options are virtually limitless.
Natural Z-Wave control.
There are thousands of Z-Wave devices that you can have in your home, but controlling them often means you have to pull out your mobile phone, open an app, swipe and press multiple buttons... not always convenient or simple.
WallMote brings natural, intrinsic control to the Z-Wave connected home. Walk into a room, press a button on the wall - done.
WallMote is the perfect Z-Wave controller. Wireless. Powered by a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Designed like a wall switch, but capable of controlling hundreds of devices of over a dozen Z-Wave scenes. WallMote - Powerful Z-Wave control, always at your fingertips.
- RF Protocol: Z-Wave Plus.
- RF Frequency: 921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave.
- Wireless Range: Up to 30m without obstacles.
- Updates: Supports Over-the-Air firmware updates.
- Security: AES-128 Wireless Data Encryption.
- Power: Rechargeable Lithium battery, 3.7 V, 640mAh.
- Battery charger input: Micro USB port, DC 5V±0.5V, max 1A.
- Operation temperature: 0℃ ~ 40℃.
- Water proofing: IP20 (indoor use only).
- Dimensions: 76mm x 76mm x 9mm.
|Name||Aeotec Z-Wave WallMote|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|
Value Quality PerformanceSiteshon 6/07/2018Happy with this product. Setup with my Vera was simple and works perfectly to control my z-wave devices. Very useful that it can be removed from the wall bracket. I was able to use it (often) for around 3 months before I need to recharge (which took a little over an hour to recharge). Simple and reliable and looks really nice too. Recommended.
Value Quality PerformanceMminehanon 4/07/2018Firstly, the service from SmartHome is excellent. So this is not their fault. But these Aeotec Wallmotes are totally unreliable, even though the design aesthetics are good. Just take a look at some of the home automation forums (Homeseer, Vera, Smartthings etc) and you'll find that everyone who has bought one can't get them working reliably. The Wallmotes have problems being included in Zwave networks. They enter some kind of standby mode at random times. They become unresponsive. Do some reading around before you spend hard earned money on these.
Value Quality Performancetranon 24/09/2017i like this very much.