No nonsense Z-Wave.
For those on a budget, this DHS Z-Wave Micro Dimmer is an excellent, affordable alternative to some of the more expensive Z-Wave micro modules on the market - without compromising on reliability.
This module will allow you to turn your lights ON/OFF and adjust their level of illumination with a dimming interval accuracy of up to 1%.
Easily installed behind your existing or new "bell press" wall switches by a licensed electrician.
Note: Not suitable for toggle and electronic buttons. A neutral wire is not required for this device to function.
The DHS Z-Wave Micro Dimmer measures 48mm x 45mm x 18mm, making it easy to install almost anywhere.
Maintain local on / off control by using a momentary / bell-press style wall switch.
Acts as a wireless Z-Wave repeater expanding and strengthening your Z-Wave network.
- Incandescent globes, High Voltage Halogens, Low Voltage Halogens with electronic transformers(Trailing Edge and Leading Edge).
- CFL globes: Dimmable Philips Tornado CFL lamps and similar products.
- LEDs: High performance, energy efficient Starburst LED downlight from Pierlite Australia and similar products. Please note that Min load for most LED lights with drivers is 75W per circuit. If it is less, you may experience some flickering.
- Non-dimmable LED lighting will NOT work with this module. If you are unsure, please talk to your electrician first.
The finer details
- RF Protocol: Z‐Wave (Multi-Level Command Class)
- RF Frequency: 921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave
- RF wireless range: Up to 30m
- Z‐Wave device type: Z-Wave multiple level dimmer, routing slave
- Z‐wave device type: Z-Wave controller
- Power: AC 240V / 50Hz
- Max loading: 300W / 75W
- Load compatibility: Incandescent globes, High Voltage Halogens, Low Voltage Halogens with electronic Trailing Edge or Leading Edge transformers types only.
- Dimming Interval: 1% with safety minimum set to 25%
- Dimmer Type: Universal, compatible with electronic transformers (Trailing Edge and Leading Edge). Not compatible with iron core transformers.
- Switch compatibility: "Momentary" or "Bell Press" type only
- Application: Indoor use only
- Operation temperature: 0 ~ 55 °C
- Storage temperature: ‐10 ~ 80 °C
- Weight: 50g
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 48mm x 45mm x 18mm
- Compliance: AS/NZS 4268:2008, AS/NZS CISPR 14.1, IEC60669-2-1
- Do not mix the load type as this will result in improper function of the dimmer and void its warranty.
- This installation must be done by a certified electrician.
- Before engaging an electrician, check that they provide an electrical compliance certificate.
- Please check the maximum load before installing or operating.
- Not compatible with 2-way and multi-way lighting circuits.
- Warranty claims will need to provide installation compliance certificate from your electrician.
|Name||DHS Z-Wave Micro Dimmer|
|Product Manual||DHS Z-Wave Micro Dimmer Product Manual|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|