Neat and tidy.
The ebode IR Link Pro Mini is a professional-grade infrared extender system that allows full remote control operation of audio/video components (such as your Blu-ray player, A/V Receiver, DVR, Foxtel, etc.) which are located behind closed cabinet doors. Easy DIY setup - does not damage your expensive audio visual equipment in any way.
Featuring exclusive eIR2x (pronounced Irex) technology that guarantees a high level of immunity from infrared noise caused by direct sunlight, CFL lighting and flat panel TVs (including plasma, LCD and LED).
How it works
Simply peel of the adhesive backing and place the very discrete IR (remote control) receiver within view of your remote controls.
Control up to 6 components by placing the small IR emitters next to the IR (remote control) receiving window on your equipment.
Connect both the IR receiver and emitter cables into the IR hub – this is then placed inside your cabinet out of sight.
The finer details
- Can control up to six devices in a closed cabinet (or otherwise out of sight).
- Can control up to six further audio-visual components when used in conjunction with additional infrared extender cables.
- Professional mains powered hidden IR solution (mains power adapter included).
- Wide-band (30-60 kHz) IR support ensures compatibility with almost all audio-visual equipment including Foxtel.
- Exclusive eIR2x (pronounced Irex) technology that guarantees a high level of immunity from infrared noise.
- Simple DIY setup - installs in minutes.
- 1 x IR Mini receiver (with stick pad).
- 1 x IR Hub module.
- 2 x IR Emitter cables with 3 IR LEDs each.
- 1 x IR quick connect cable.
- 1 x Power adapter.
- 2 year warranty
|Name||ebode IR Link Pro Mini Mount|
|Product Manual||ebode IR Link Pro Mini Mount (IRLPRMK) Product Manual|
|Warranty||24 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|