Eve Energy has been carefully designed to make your home smarter, not more complicated.
- Convenient control: switch your devices on or off with a simple tap or using Siri.
- HomeKit-enabled... Unparalleled ease of use and advanced security.
- Gain insights: understand and take control of your energy consumption.
- Works with Siri: control your devices connected to Eve energy with just your voice.
See your energy consumption at a glance, and view beautiful graphs by day, month or year.
Gain insights that help you improve your comfort, and make your home a smarter place.
Use your voice.
Use Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to control your devices connected to Eve Energy with just your voice.
Assign custom names to your devices, combine them into groups, and create scenes to control multiple home settings in just one step.
Rule your home.
Create powerful rules with conditions to control your HomeKit-enabled accessories.
With Eve Energy, make your appliances and plug-in lamps work in harmony with your lifestyle.
Automatically activate your "I’m home" scene and automatically turn on appliances or lights when you or a family member roll up the driveway, but only after sunset.
Or activate a fan when you enter your living room, but only if your climate sensor has registered a certain temperature. You are in total control.
Eve connects directly to your iPhone or iPad using Bluetooth Smart technology.
Want to get your home ready for your arrival? Control Eve Energy even if you are away from home. All you need is an Apple TV.
HomeKit technology provides advanced security with end-to-end encryption.
The finer details
Eve requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 10.2 or later. We recommend an Apple TV with tvOS 10 or later for automation and remote access. Automation requires a home hub (fourth-generation Apple TV with tvOS 10 or later, or iPad with iOS 10 or later).
Remote access requires a third-generation Apple TV with Apple TV software 7.2.1 or later, a fourth-generation Apple TV with tvOS 9.2 or later, or an iPad with iOS 10 or later at home.
- Apple HomeKit Compatible: Yes.
- Wireless protocol: Bluetooth® Smart Low Energy.
- Wireless frequency: 2.4GHz.
- Wireless range: Up to 50m (less depending on obstacles).
- Power: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz (max. 8 A / 1840 W).
- Suitable for Australian Type I socket (AS 3112).
- Suitable for indoor use only.
- Size: 77 x 77 x 60 mm - Weight: 98 grams.
|Name||Eve HomeKit Energy Switch|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|