Improve your comfort.
Live smarter and healthier by knowing more about the place you care about most.
- Eve Weather senses outdoor temperature, humidity and air pressure.
- Your personal weather data measured at your actual home.
- Gain insights... your personal data by day, month or year.
- HomeKit enabled... unparalleled ease of use and advanced security.
- Works with Siri: ask for temperature and humidity information.
- Setup using the Eve app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in a few simple steps.
Watch the video.
The Eve family has been carefully designed to seamlessly blend into your home environment. This elegance extends to truly wireless operation: thanks to Bluetooth Smart technology.
Eve is powered by long-lasting, replaceable batteries, so you don't even have to deal with power cords.
See your home at a glance, and view beautiful graphs by day, month or year.
Gain insights that help you improve your comfort, and make your home a smarter place.
"Hey Siri, what's the temperature outside?"
The finer details
Eve requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 10.2 or later. We recommend an Apple TV with tvOS 10 or later for automation and remote access. Automation requires a home hub (fourth-generation Apple TV with tvOS 10 or later, or iPad with iOS 10 or later).
Remote access requires a third-generation Apple TV with Apple TV software 7.2.1 or later, a fourth-generation Apple TV with tvOS 9.2 or later, or an iPad with iOS 10 or later at home.
- Apple HomeKit Compatible: Yes.
- Wireless protocol: Bluetooth® Smart Low Energy.
- Wireless frequency: 2.4GHz.
- Wireless range: Up to 50m (less depending on obstacles).
- Temperature range: 0°C - 55°C (5% - 95% Humidity).
- Size: 79 x 79 x 32 mm.
- Weight: 86 grams.
- Power: 3 x AA Batteries (included).
|Name||Eve HomeKit Outdoor Weather Sensor|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|