Z-Wave control for your chain opening windows and skylights.
The Fakro Z-Wave Motorised Window Opener, thanks to it's small dimensions and suitable force output are ideal for chain opening windows and skylights - fully compatible with the Z-Wave system. The motors can be applied in both centre pivot and top hung and pivot roof windows as well as windows of non-standard dimensions.
Automatic control of ventilation openings and windows can contribute significantly to maintaining a healthy and comfortable indoor climate. This European engineered, manufactured and Z-Wave certified product is the perfect choice for your chain driven windows and skylights.
The motor is equipped with built-in overload protection and the maximum chain reach is 24cm.
- 1. Skylight or awning – fixed mounting (inside frame).
- 2. Skylight or awning – with angle brackets (inside frame).
- 3. Tilt or awning window – fixed mounting (sash mounted).
- 4. Tilt or awning window – with angle brackets (sash mounted).
- 5. Tilt or awning window - frame mounted.
- Automatic switch off when end stop is reached.
- Motor overload protection.
- Tight closing electronically defined pressing force.
- AU/NZ Z-Wave ready.
- Integrates with all certified Z-Wave controllers.
The finer details
- RF Protocol: Z‐Wave (Binary Command Class).
- RF Frequency: 921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave.
- Wireless Range: Up to 30m without obstacles.
- Operating Voltage: 12V - 15V DC (power adaptor not included).
- Power consumption: 0.15A.
- Opening/Closing Force: 200 N.
- Trow: 350 mm.
- Application: Indoor use only.
- Operation temperature: 0 ~ 55 °C.
- Weight: 1.8 kg.
- Housing: Metal Alloy.
- Compliance: CE, C‐tick, Electrical Safety.
|Name||Fakro Z-Wave Motorised Window Opener|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|
Value Quality PerformanceLloyd Bayleyon 10/05/2020Nice little unit. Robust and reasonably-quiet but it's not silent, so remember it does have a geared-motor in it so some noise is expected. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Was fairly easy to install and templates were included for drilling etc, as were screws and allen-keys etc. Paired with the HC2 first-time and has been busy opening and closing the window for the last couple of weeks. It can also be operated via a button on the unit to open/stop/close the window but does require power at all times to operate. I found a 12v 1A Power supply from Jaycar was more than enough. Will be ordering another soon for another window.