HomeKit Motion Sensor.
- HomeKit sensor that detects motion, measures temperature and light intensity.
- Trigger scenes based on detected motion. For example, turn the lights on when the sensor detects motion in the room.
- Adjust the sensitivity of your motion sensor to detect even the slightest movement.
- Use Siri to check the status of your sensor, just ask "Hey Siri, what is the temperature in the living room".
- Setup using the Fibaro app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in a few simple steps.
- Built-in accelerometer to detect any tampering attempts.
Watch the video.
Apart from detecting movement... this tiny sensor also measures the current ambient temperature, intensity of light and vibrations.
Wake up with HomeKit.
When you wake up, the sensor can activate your "Wake Up" scene. Integrated with other HomeKit-enabled devices, the Fibaro Motion Sensor can set the perfect atmosphere.
Turn your lights on automatically.
Place the Fibaro HomeKit Motion Sensor in any room and have your HomeKit-enabled lights turn on as soon as you enter - leaving your hands free for more important things.
The Fibaro HomeKit Motion Sensor can alert you to movement... when there shouldn't be. It also has tamper protection - which notifies you if someone tries to move or tamper with your sensor.
Siri voice control.
"Hey Siri, what's the temperature in Zoey's room?"
Movement and temperature.
The multi-colour LED pupil of the FIBARO Motion Sensor visually informs you if it has detected motion as well as the current temperature of a room.
Intuitive Fibaro app.
Easy-to-read interface and easy to add devices.
Preview of the current state of all connected equipment.
Devices added by the Fibaro app are also available in the Apple Home app.
The finer details
- Apple HomeKit Compatible: Yes.
- Wireless protocol: Bluetooth® Low Energy.
- Wireless frequency: 2.4GHz.
- Wireless range: Up to 50m (open space - less depending on obstacles).
- Size: 46 mm x 46 mm x 43 mm (including mounting bracket).
- Weight: 60 grams.
- Power: 1 x CR123A (included).
- Battery Life: At least 2 years.
|Name||Fibaro HomeKit Motion Sensor|
|Product Manual||Fibaro HomeKit Motion Sensor Product Manual|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|
Value Quality PerformancePaulon 11/07/2017The sensor is small, which is great for my little apartment, but that's about all I like about it. Not enough features. And the constant flashing light when movement is detected is driving me nuts...
Value Quality PerformanceDennison 5/06/2017wanted something basic that I can use with homekit. don't want to invest too much money right now.