The Fibaro Micro Relay switch is intended to control electrical devices with a maximum load of 3kW in a single electric circuit. The connected appliances or lighting can be controlled both remotely over your Z-Wave network and also wire into a conventional wall switch so you can maintain manual control.
The Fibaro Micro Relay is the smallest of its kind in the World, with dimensions of 42 mm x 36 mm x 15 mm it can easily be installed behind a conventional wall switch.
The finer details
- Ambient Temperature: 10°C - 40°C
- To be mounted in standard wall switch boxes ≥50mm
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave 921Mhz (Approved Aus. / NZ)
- Antenna Range: Up to 30 meters indoors
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 42mm x 36mm x 15mm
- Power Source: 110 V - 240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Max. AC output: 16 A/ 240 V
- Max. DC output: 16 A/ 30 V
- Max. Power Load: 3 KW as resistive load
- Overheating Protection: Safety off at 105°C
|Name||Fibaro Z-Wave Micro Relay|
|Product Manual||Fibaro Z-Wave Micro Relay (ZWR03) Product Manual|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|