Do it once. Do it right.
Record video and audio from up to 4 cameras with HikVision's 4-Channel NVR.
Easy “plug-and-play” set-up with a host of professional-grade features… at an affordable price.
HikVision is the professional's choice - For good reason...
Connect up to 4 Cameras.
Supporting independent configuration for each camera, including resolution (up to 6MP), frame rate and bit rate.
Plug & Play PoE.
A single ethernet network cable carries video, optional two-way audio and PoE (Power over Ethernet) to and from cameras.
3TB Hard Drive.
Includes a pre-installed 3TB hard drive combined with the latest H.264+ compression technology for huge recording storage.
Full HD Playback.
Simultaneous HDMI & VGA outputs make it easy to connect to any HD TV or monitor. Playback and view every detail in full 1080p HD quality from all 4 cameras at once, or independently.
Fully compliant with the Onvif industry standard for IP-based physical security products. Connect any IP camera that supports Onvif to HikVision NVRs - regardless of manufacturer.
Easy DIY Installation.
HikVision is the #1 choice of security professionals the World over. Although you don't need to be a professional to install HikVision yourself - if you can use a screwdriver... you're qualified :)
Monitor, record, playback and control from anywhere with any device.
Free HikVision software and apps for any device... iPhone, iPad, OSX, Android or Windows.
HikVision has you covered.
Too many features to list.
(But we'll give it a go!)
- Connect up to 4 network IP cameras (resolutions up to 6MP).
- Independent configuration for each channel, including resolution, frame rate, and bit rate.
- Each channel supports two compression modes - continuous and event - which can be configured locally and remotely.
- Configurable video input/output quality.
- Watermark and date / time stamp support.
- Simultaneous HDMI & VGA outputs up to 1920x1080p resolution.
- Multiple screen display in live view.
- Adjustable screen display sequence.
- Live view screen is switchable in groups.
- Manual switch and automatic cycle live view.
- Adjustable automatic cycle intervals.
- Selected live view channel can be shielded.
- Motion detection, tamper-proof, video exception alert, and video loss alert functions.
- Privacy mask support.
- PTZ protocols supported: PTZ preset, patrol, and pattern.
- Mouse-controllable zoom and PTZ tracing.
Other Local Functions
- Operation by mouse and remote control.
- Three-level user management.
- Admin user can create many operating accounts and define their operating permissions, which includes blocked channels.
- Operation, alarm and information log recording and searching.
- Import and export device configuration information.
- Supports 1 SATA disk, up to 4TB (includes 3TB HD pre-installed).
- HDD group management.
- HDD property: redundancy, read-only, read/write.
- HDD quota management: a different capacity can be assigned to each channel.
- Supports S.M.A.R.T and bad sector detection.
- Export video data via USB port (USB 2.0 & 3.0).
- Export video clips during playback.
- Management and maintenance of backup devices.
Alarm and Exception
- Alarm for VCA, video loss, motion detection, tampering, HDD Full, HDD Error, Network Disconnected, IP Conflicted, Illegal Login, Recording Exception and more.
- Alarm triggers full screen monitoring, audible warming, notifying surveillance centre, sending email and alarm output.
- Automatic restore when system is abnormal.
Recording, Capture & Playback
- Holiday recording schedule configuration.
- Continuous and event video encoding parameters.
- 8 recording periods with separated recording types.
- Pre-record and post-record for alarm.
- Motion detection recording.
- Pre-record time for schedule.
- Search recorded files and captured photos by event (alarm input/motion detection/VCA).
- Customisation tags with search and playback by tags.
- Lock/unlock recorded files.
- Search and playback by channel, type, start / end time and more.
- Zoom during playback.
- Reverse playback for multi-channel display.
- Pause, speed up/down, skip forward/backward during playback.
- Up to 4-channel synchronous playback at 4CIF real-time.
- Smart playback supported.
- Self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interface and 4 Plug & Play PoE Interfaces with independent PoE network interfaces.
- IPv6 supported.
- TCP/IP protocol, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, SADP, SMTP, SNMP, UPnP, NFS and iSCSI supported.
- TCP, UDP, and RTP for unicast.
- Auto/manual port mapping and automatic UPnP discovery.
- Remote web browser access by HTTPS ensures high security.
- Remote search, playback, download, locking, and unlocking.
- Remote import/export of device parameters.
- Remote viewing of device status, system logs, and alarm status.
- Remote locking and unlocking of control panel and mouse.
- Remote HDD formatting and program upgrading.
- Remote system restart and shutdown.
- Alarm and exception information can be sent to the remote host.
- Remotely start/stop recording.
- Remotely start/stop alarm output.
- Upgrade by remote FTP server is supported.
- Remote PTZ control.
- Two-way audio.
- Embedded WEB server.
- Supports access by Ezviz.
- SDK for Windows and Linux systems.
- Source code of software application for demo.
- Development support and training for use of application.
- 3 year warranty (+ Free 12 month SmartHome Extended Warranty).
- Local Australian service & support.
The finer details
|IP Video Inputs:||4 channels (4 cameras)|
|Two-Way Audio:||1x RCA input (2.0 V p-p, 1 kOhm)|
|Monitoring Outputs:||1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA|
|Monitoring Resolution:||1920 x 1080p at 60 Hz, 1600 x 1200 at 60 Hz, 1280 x 1024 at 60 Hz, 1280 x 720 at 60 Hz, 1024 x 768 at 60 Hz (via either output)|
|Recording Resolution:||5 MP, 3 MP, 1080p, UXGA, 720p, VGA, 4CIF, DCIF, 2CIF, CIF, QCIF|
|Frame Rate:||Main Stream: 50 fps (P) / 60 fps (N)
Sub-Stream: 50 fps (P) / 60 fps (N)
|Audio Output:||1x RCA (Linear, 1 kOhm)|
|Synchronous Playback:||4 channels|
|Incoming Bandwidth:||40 Mb/s|
|Outgoing Bandwidth:||80 Mb/s|
|Live View / Playback:||5 MP, 3 MP, 1080p, UXGA, 720p, VGA, 4CIF, DCIF, 2CIF, CIF, QCIF|
|Decoding:||4-channels at 1080p|
|SATA:||1x SATA interface supporting 4 TB (3 TB HDD pre-installed)|
|Network Interface:||1x RJ45 10/100/1000 Mb/s self-adaptive Ethernet interface|
|USB Interface:||1x USB 2.0 and 1x USB 3.0|
|Alarm Input:||4 channels|
|Alarm Output:||1 channel|
PoE (Power over Ethernet)
|PoE Interfaces:||4 Independent Plug & Play PoE Interfaces 10/100 Mb/s PoE network interfaces|
|Maximum Power:||50 W (Consumption without hard disk and PoE: ≤ 10W)|
|Supported Standards:||AF and AT|
|Power Supply:||100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature:||-10 to 55°C|
|Operating Humidity:||10 to 90 %|
|Chassis:||19" rack-mounted 1U chassis|
|Dimensions:||31.5 x 23 x 4.6 cm|
|Weight:||≤ 1 kg (without HDD)|
|Name||HikVision 4 Channel IP NVR|
|Warranty||36 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|