Do it once.
Record video and audio from up to 4 cameras with HikVision’s 4-Channel NVR.
Easy “plug-and-play” set-up with a host of professional-grade features… at an affordable price.
Connect up to 4 cameras
Plug & Play PoE
3TB hard drive
Full HD playback
Easy DIY installation
- Connect up to 4 network IP cameras (resolutions up to 6MP).
- Independent configuration for each channel, including resolution, frame rate, and bit rate.
- Each channel supports two compression modes - continuous and event - which can be configured locally and remotely.
- Configurable video input/output quality.
- Watermark and date / time stamp support.
- Simultaneous HDMI & VGA outputs up to 1920x1080p resolution.
- Multiple screen display in live view.
- Adjustable screen display sequence.
- Live view screen is switchable in groups.
- Manual switch and automatic cycle live view.
- Adjustable automatic cycle intervals.
- Selected live view channel can be shielded.
- Motion detection, tamper-proof, video exception alert, and video loss alert functions.
- Privacy mask support.
- PTZ protocols supported: PTZ preset, patrol, and pattern.
- Mouse-controllable zoom and PTZ tracing.
Other Local Functions
- Operation by mouse and remote control.
- Three-level user management.
- Admin user can create many operating accounts and define their operating permissions, which includes blocked channels.
- Operation, alarm and information log recording and searching.
- Import and export device configuration information.
- Supports 1 SATA disk, up to 4TB (includes 3TB HD pre-installed).
- HDD group management.
- HDD property: redundancy, read-only, read/write.
- HDD quota management: a different capacity can be assigned to each channel.
- Supports S.M.A.R.T and bad sector detection.
- Export video data via USB port (USB 2.0 & 3.0).
- Export video clips during playback.
- Management and maintenance of backup devices.
Alarm and Exception
- Alarm for VCA, video loss, motion detection, tampering, HDD Full, HDD Error, Network Disconnected, IP Conflicted, Illegal Login, Recording Exception and more.
- Alarm triggers full screen monitoring, audible warming, notifying surveillance centre, sending email and alarm output.
- Automatic restore when system is abnormal.
Recording, Capture & Playback
- Holiday recording schedule configuration.
- Continuous and event video encoding parameters.
- 8 recording periods with separated recording types.
- Pre-record and post-record for alarm.
- Motion detection recording.
- Pre-record time for schedule.
- Search recorded files and captured photos by event (alarm input/motion detection/VCA).
- Customisation tags with search and playback by tags.
- Lock/unlock recorded files.
- Search and playback by channel, type, start / end time and more.
- Zoom during playback.
- Reverse playback for multi-channel display.
- Pause, speed up/down, skip forward/backward during playback.
- Up to 4-channel synchronous playback at 4CIF real-time.
- Smart playback supported.
- Self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interface and 4 Plug & Play PoE Interfaces with independent PoE network interfaces.
- IPv6 supported.
- TCP/IP protocol, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, SADP, SMTP, SNMP, UPnP, NFS and iSCSI supported.
- TCP, UDP, and RTP for unicast.
- Auto/manual port mapping and automatic UPnP discovery.
- Remote web browser access by HTTPS ensures high security.
- Remote search, playback, download, locking, and unlocking.
- Remote import/export of device parameters.
- Remote viewing of device status, system logs, and alarm status.
- Remote locking and unlocking of control panel and mouse.
- Remote HDD formatting and program upgrading.
- Remote system restart and shutdown.
- Alarm and exception information can be sent to the remote host.
- Remotely start/stop recording.
- Remotely start/stop alarm output.
- Upgrade by remote FTP server is supported.
- Remote PTZ control.
- Two-way audio.
- Embedded WEB server.
- Supports access by Ezviz.
- SDK for Windows and Linux systems.
- Source code of software application for demo.
- Development support and training for use of application.
- 3 year warranty (+ Free 12 month SmartHome Extended Warranty).
- Local Australian service & support.
The finer details
|IP Video Inputs:||4 channels (4 cameras)|
|Two-Way Audio:||1x RCA input (2.0 V p-p, 1 kOhm)|
|Monitoring Outputs:||1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA|
|Monitoring Resolution:||1920 x 1080p at 60 Hz, 1600 x 1200 at 60 Hz, 1280 x 1024 at 60 Hz, 1280 x 720 at 60 Hz, 1024 x 768 at 60 Hz (via either output)|
|Recording Resolution:||5 MP, 3 MP, 1080p, UXGA, 720p, VGA, 4CIF, DCIF, 2CIF, CIF, QCIF|
|Frame Rate:||Main Stream: 50 fps (P) / 60 fps (N) |
Sub-Stream: 50 fps (P) / 60 fps (N)
|Audio Output:||1x RCA (Linear, 1 kOhm)|
|Synchronous Playback:||4 channels|
|Incoming Bandwidth:||40 Mb/s|
|Outgoing Bandwidth:||80 Mb/s|
|Live View / Playback:||5 MP, 3 MP, 1080p, UXGA, 720p, VGA, 4CIF, DCIF, 2CIF, CIF, QCIF|
|Decoding:||4-channels at 1080p|
|SATA:||1x SATA interface supporting 4 TB (3 TB HDD pre-installed)|
|Network Interface:||1x RJ45 10/100/1000 Mb/s self-adaptive Ethernet interface|
|USB Interface:||1x USB 2.0 and 1x USB 3.0|
|Alarm Input:||4 channels|
|Alarm Output:||1 channel|
PoE (Power over Ethernet)
|PoE Interfaces:||4 Independent Plug & Play PoE Interfaces 10/100 Mb/s PoE network interfaces|
|Maximum Power:||50 W (Consumption without hard disk and PoE: ≤ 10W)|
|Supported Standards:||AF and AT|
|Power Supply:||100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature:||-10 to 55°C|
|Operating Humidity:||10 to 90 %|
|Chassis:||19" rack-mounted 1U chassis|
|Dimensions:||31.5 x 23 x 4.6 cm|
|Weight:||≤ 1 kg (without HDD)|