External entry points in your home, office or retail store may be protected by security contact sensors, which are very effective if an intruder opens a monitored door or window. However your glass doors and windows are still vulnerable to someone smashing the glass (which is something a contact sensor will not detect).
This small, battery operated wireless Z-Wave Shock (vibration) Sensor is the perfect addition to your security setup - providing an early warning and deterrent to would-be-intruders should they try to gain entry to your premises by attempting to smash glass panes - often before the glass is even broken.
The finer details
- RF Protocol: Z‐Wave.
- RF Frequency: 921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave.
- Z‐wave device type: Z-wave multiple level, routing slave.
- Power: 2 x AA batteries.
- Expected Battery Life: 1 year.
- Status Indicator: LED light.
- Wireless Range: Up to 30m without obstacles.
- Application: Indoor use only.
- Operation temperature: 0 ~ 55 °C.
- Weight: 110g.
- Housing: ABS.
- Compliance: C-Tick.
|Name||Vision Z-Wave Shock Sensor|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|