How it works:
With the 2-way CM15 combined Computer/RF Interface and ActiveHomePRO software, you can create timed schedules for your lights and appliances and easily design X10 macros/sequences.
A macro involves a series of instructions being followed, such as: the stair lights turning on after the television is turned off, the downstairs lights turning off 10 minutes later, the bedroom lights dimming by 50% at the same time, and all lights switching off after a further 30 minutes. The macros can be uploaded to the memory on the CM15 Computer Interface so that your home can be controlled even when your computer is turned off.
- NEW - ActiveHome Pro X10 USB Computer/RF interface which includes the all new ActiveHome PRO software – makes home automation easy, fun & very powerful.
- Take control of your home - Program automated schedules for your lights, appliances, irrigation and security system – and your computer doesn't need to be switched on.
- Built in RF transceiver - Enables X10 RF remotes and wireless devices (eg. MS13 motion sensor) to talk directly to your computer.
- Quick and easy DIY installation, simple to use user interface software.
- Intuitive software – ActiveHome Pro can do the thinking for you – routines automatically adjust for the changing times of sunrise and sunset.
- Computer can be turned off after setup – large built-in memory guarantees storage of all of your sequences, moods and macros.
- Control lamps, appliances, and wall switches with X10 home automation modules – fully compatible with the huge range of X10 devices available from Envious Technology designed to make your life easier, safer and save you money.
- Set up timed events and you'll never have to walk into a darkened room when your home automation system knows you'll be there.
- User-friendly ActiveHomePRO software allows anyone to master simple home automation and create new routines.
- Wireless – saves you money and you'll never have to trip over extra wiring.
- ActiveHome Pro home automation system even works when your computer is off – simply program a timer or macro and your home automation system will remember it, so you can control your entire home by remote.
- Built in RF Transceiver - X10 RF remotes and motion sensors talk directly to your computer.
- ActiveHome Pro's sunrise/sunset controls do the thinking for you – your night and morning routines can automatically adjust for the changing times of sunrise and sunset throughout the year, so you won't have to worry about reprogramming your driveway lights when it starts getting darker earlier in the winter.
- The built–in memory guarantees that scheduled events will resume automatically after a power failure or when your computer is off.
- Use your ActiveHome Pro home automation system as home security! ActiveHome Pro can automatically adjust scheduled timers to turn on lights for a random number of minutes when you're not at home, giving your home that "lived-in" look – and giving you piece of mind. Also fully compatible with X10 security modules.
- It's easy to create and track home automation routines – ActiveHome Pro software lets you sort by rooms, so you can easily see what's scheduled to happen, and when.
- Home automation software is easy to expand with plug-ins, making it “future proof” - ActiveHome Pro is the system that grows with your needs.
Software that's easy to use:
Computer programming degree definitely not required! Anyone who can point and click a mouse will be able to create moods, macros and sequences to setup a powerful Home Automation system! ActiveHomePRO looks like other Windows software and works with Drag-And-Drop simplicity. This is the powerful home automation software you've been looking for, made simple!
- Modules Are Organized By Rooms
- Light Switches Look Like Light Switches
- Timers Are Set With Drop-Down Menus
- Macros & Events Are Built With Drag-And-Drop Ease
- It's Fully Customisable And Easy To Use
|Name||X10 PC Interface with RF|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|