Precise motor control.
The Fibaro Z-Wave Micro Motor Controller is a universal, Z-Wave compatible, electric AC motor controller. The device allows for controlling motors of roller blinds, awnings, venetian blinds, gates and others, which are single phase AC powered. Precise positioning is available for the motors equipped with mechanic and electronic end switches.
- Z-Wave “Three Wires” tubular motor controller can control AC motors.
- Fully configurable via Z-Wave settings.
- Supports connected motor up to 1KW.
- Detecting the current state of a controlled device, e.g. position of roller shutter.
- Power metering function allows for monitoring energy consumption.
- Advanced limit switch calibration mechanism which allows for precise positioning.
- Five individual operating modes allowing for proper configuration and correct operation.
- Manual and remote operation by FIBARO interface, mobile devices and wall switches.
- IR barrier integration.
- Built-in Z-Wave Range Tester.
The finer details
- RF Protocol: Z-Wave (Multilevel Command Class)
- Z-wave device type: Z-wave binary switch, routing slave
- Operating Voltage: AC 230V / 50Hz
- Max Loading: 1KW circuit
- RF Frequency: 921.42Mhz - AU/NZ approved RF for Z-wave
- Wireless Range: Up to 30m when no obstacles
- Application: Indoor use only
- Dimensions: 42mm x 36mm x 15mm
|Name||Fibaro Z-Wave Micro Motor Controller|
|Product Manual||Fibaro Z-Wave Micro Motor Controller Product Manual|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|