The RFIX35 is a receiver that converts X10 RF (Radio-Frequency) signals into X10 commands and sends them over your electrical wiring to command your X10 Receiver Modules. Up to 16 addresses can be controlled with one IR interface.
The RF interface can be mounted within a junction box or against a distribution box, but can also be mounted against the rear wall of the meter cabinet if required. The RFIX35 can also be plugged into a wall socket outlet.
- Allows your X10 system to be controlled via X10 RF Remotes
- Easy to install
- A maximum of 256 addresses can be controlled with one RF interface
- RF-secured, only signals from registered remote control units are accepted
- A maximum of eight remote control units can be registered in the RF-secured mode
- Maximum communication distance: 100 m (open field)
- Dimensions: 120 x 80 x 30 mm
|Name||X10-ADV RF to X10 Interface|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|