Small. Wireless. Invisible.
Detect the status (open or closed) and provide Z-Wave intelligence to your doors and windows.
Automatically trigger Z-Wave enabled devices and scenes on the opening or closing of your doors and windows.
Installation of this device requires holes to be drilled into your door/window and frame. It's small size makes it easy to install in a matter of minutes.
Trigger Z-Wave enabled scenes, devices or security scenarios when your door or window is opened.
Once installed, the sensor is virtually invisible and tamper proof when your door or window is closed.
All Z-Wave certified Gateways in AUS/NZ (921.42 MHz)
The finer details
- RF Protocol: Z‐Wave Plus (700 Series).
- RF Frequency: 921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave.
- Wireless Range: Up to 40m without obstacles.
- Power: 3V Lithium Long Life CR2 Battery (included).
- Low Battery: Supports notification.
- Colours: White and brown end-caps included.
- Updates: Firmware over the air upgrade functionality.
- Application: Indoor use only.
- Operation temperature: 0 ~ 55 °C.
- Weight: 30g.
- Housing: ABS.
- Dimensions: 65mm (L) x 19mm (W) x 19mm (H).
|Name||Aeotec Z-Wave Recessed Door and Window Sensor 7|
|Product Manual||Aeotec Z-Wave Recessed Door and Window Sensor 7 Product Manual|
|Warranty||12 Months (+ Free 12 month extended warranty)|
Value Quality PerformanceKris on 20/09/2019Works and works well. Easy inclusion process, great battery life and tiny. They blend into the door nicely and you can paint them for a seemless look. They are fantastic in timber doors and take around 10minutes to install. Faultless and use them frequently on my installations.
Value Quality PerformanceEthan Dicksonon 23/01/2018I love that these are hidden inside the door, nice and clean. There's an LED indicator so you can tell if it's working or not. Found them pretty easy to install, just make sure you measure and use the right drill bit! (learnt the hard way) Works great with the Veraplus.